Home Spa Makeover for Beauty and Soul
Does it ever came in your mind that why you spend on these expensive spa treatments when you can make do it at home with natural skin care products at home. You can treat yourself with ingredients which are easily available at home. This will help you to pamper your body and soothe your soul.
Natural Chocolate Facial Mask
This facial mask, ideal for normal skin, it will leave your face smooth, soft, and silky. Add these ingredients:
1/3 cup cocoa
2 teaspoons cottage cheese
3 teaspoons oatmeal powder
3 tablespoons heavy cream
1/4 cup honey
Mix all ingredients and apply on face. Relax for 10 minutes; then wash with warm water.
Home Spa Recipe for Natural Hair Conditioner
Try this simple recipe for a deep hair conditioning treatment which will make your hair soft and silky. The ingredients used in this home recipe will keep the moisture level at an optimum balance.
2 tablespoons heavy cream
1 avocado, peeled and cut into chunks
1 tablespoon honey
Blend these ingredients. Apply the mixture through freshly washed hair. Wrap your head in plastic and cover with a towel. Leave it for 15 minutes, then rinse well.
Home Spa Sugar Scrub and Honey Hand Wrap
This treatment is for Soothe itchy, dry and winter-chapped hands.
1/4 cup honey
1/2 cup olive oil
1/2 cup sugar
Mix olive oil and sugar and make paste. Massage over hands to exfoliate, then rinse with warm water. Use microwave to warm honey and apply to hands don’t let honey get too hot. Wrap your hands with plastic wrap, and leave it for approx. 30 minutes.
Apple Pie Spa Treatment Skin Polish
Apples are enriched with nutritional benefits; they’re 85% water and high in vitamins A and C. Apples are useful in removing dead skin cells and surface dirt.
2 tablespoons brown sugar
1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
1 tablespoon fresh apple puree or apple sauce
2 tablespoons granulated sugar
Mix all ingredients well. Apply the mixture to the skin in a circular motion, using a washcloth while taking bath, use bath gloves, or a loofah sponge. Wash well, and then apply body lotion for smooth and nourishing results.
Note: If you want to use on the face, then skip granulated sugar.
This will help you to exfoliate your skin gently with natural enzymes, and results in gentle glow.
• Bring large pot of water to a boil.
• Mash 1/2 of a papaya into a paste.
• Move pot on the table and give steam to your face and hold a bath towel over your head. Make sure that skin is at comfortable temperature.
• Steam face for 5-8 minutes.
• Apply the mixture on face, avoid the eye area.
• Leave the paste for 5-10 minutes.
• When you feel fully rejuvenated, wash your face and apply moisturizer for a radiant complexion.
Natural Eye De-Puffing Treatment
If your eyes are red and puffy, lie down with your feet up and use any of the following option to soothe and de-puff your eyes.
• Keep sliced cucumber on your eyes.
• Use chill tea bags, or cotton squares dampened with cool tea.
• Lay an unopened bag of frozen peas over your eyes. This is a traditional trick to reduce swelling after eye surgery.
• After a good sleep, your eyes will be good as new
Save your money and time too!!!!