Lose Weight to 10 Pounds in 30 Days with the Easy 4-Step Weight Loss Challenge Hurry!!
- Weight loss of up to 10 pounds
- Feeling and looking fabulous
- More restful sleep
- Self-confidence boost
- Extra energy
- Improved mood
- Could be habit forming
30 day Weight loss challenge :
Take this 30-Day Fitness Challenge and watch your weight and body fat go down in just 4 weeks. Participants chose the Basic or Extreme level, and followed those 4 simple step for 30 days.
By making just these 4-step changes you can lose extra weight and greatly improve your health and overall well-being.
Step 1 – Water.
- Drink approximately 2 liters, or 8 eight ounce glasses, of water each day. Feel free to add sliced fruit to your water for added flavor.
- Fruit drinks are high in sugar content, it’s recommended that this type of drinks be limited or avoided completely over the next 30 days. If you do choose to drink fruit-flavored drinks, and avoid any beverages that contain sugar or other added sweeteners.
- Water flushes toxins out of vital organs and carries nutrients to your cells. Even mild dehydration can sap energy. Water is vital for optimal health!
Step 2 – Sugar and Artificial Sweeteners
- Avoid all refined sugar and artificial sweeteners. Read ingredient labels on packaged foods to eliminate any foods that contain these. Almost all processed foods have some form of added sugar. This means that whole foods will be the biggest part of your diet over the next 30 days. To understand in full what is meant by no added sugar.
- 4 teaspoons of unrefined sweeteners, per day, is allowed. 10 Alternatives to Refined Sugar .
2. Maple syrup
3. Brown Rice Syrup
5. Dates or Date sugar
6. Coconut Palm Sugar (our favorite because of its low hypoglycemic )
7. Turbinado Sugar
8. Pureed bananas (great in baking!)
9. Sorghum Syrup
10. Unsulphured Molasses
- In addition to the 4 daily teaspoons of unrefined sweetener, Stevie is also permitted during this challenge.
- If there is a food product with an unrefined sugar in the ingredients label, i.e. honey or molasses, there is no way to know how much has been added. Therefore, these food items should not be consumed during this challenge. The only way to know that you have had the allotted 4 teaspoons of unrefined sweetener in one day is to measure them yourself.
Step 3 – Portion Control.
- All meals should be eaten on salad size plates instead of traditional dinner plates. These plates are approximately 6-inches in diameter.
- When eating at a restaurant, ask that your meal be served on a salad plate.
- When eating soups or stews, follow the 1 serving size, which is typically 1 to 1 1/2 cups.
- Portion sizes of foods must be no larger than the palm of your hand. That means that ‘normal’ restaurant portions have to be cut down in size to fit on your salad plate.
Step 4 – Exercise.
- Exercise a minimum of 30 minutes, six days per week.
- Exercise can be broken into increments of two 15 minute blocks or completed at one time
- Exercise can consist of weight training or cardiovascular exercise, or a combination of the two.
- It is recommend that you find workouts that are appropriate for your fitness level, while still challenging yourself.